Saturday, August 4, 2007

The world of the ninetanks

A paraphrase of shakespeare would read " The world is a mental asylum and all of us are mad men". So the purpose of this blog is to explore that insane, politically incorrect, idealistic, cruel, selfish, desperate, scared, angry-young-man,crazy sides of me!! This is NOT for any of your liking. If you are sent a link ( or have somehow found out), you have already been privileged. "Ceasar is generous to a fault". You may comment on what I write here, you are free to like it or not. But you are NOT free to censor what I write, to tell me how to do it, to change the way it looks, it feels, it talks, it shares or ANYTHING else. You already do it to me in the real world ( along with the rest of the world). But here in blogland, I truly am FREE!! I can wear my underwear outside my pants!! I have the power to fearlessly voice my opinion and I will NOT brook interference!!

ALL HAIL THE PROPHET OF TRUTH!! ( Or atleast his side of it!! )


Aaaah, now that i've put in MY style of a legal disclaimer, let's get down to the long, boring, disinterested soliloquys. :)) The biggest kick that i get from a blog is that the blog doesn't talk back!! ( Or atleast, so far it hasn't!!) I can say EXACTLY what i like and it nods in muted acquiscence. I rant and rave and it shares my agony, I cry and it empathises with my pain, I shout in ecstasy and it shares a whoop with me!! And all this in my first blog!! Maaaan!! Am I a sucker for blogs or what!!

VA

2 comments:

Vivek Anand said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hatke said...

saripoyindi

nuvvu saripoyinav

nenu saripoyina

perfectu

:-)