Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I want to sell my Ferrari!!

Now bofore you write in asking me about the model, year and my asking price, I haven't got one!! I've just become the biggest fan of "The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" ( I'm sure Terry Pratchett will have a lot to say about the Capital first letters. :)) ). An amazing book which I strongly recommend to all ( even before i've started practicing anything from the book!! So obviously use your own brains when you're reading it, but then you should be using your brains anyways!!).

Does give a more positive outlook to life and there have been minute improvements in mine. So there. Gotta rush off, but realised that all my blogs are when i'm down, so decided to do ( an albeit extremely short) one when i'm in the ups. :)

Ensoi

Vivek

No comments: